Friday, November 7, 2008

So Far, So Good

1. Madeline seems to be doing fine- no more throwing up after the bus incident, no fever, sore throat, upset stomach, etc. So I think we can rule out stomach virus. We started back on the antibiotic last night, so we'll see if anything happens with that. *FINGERS CROSSED*

2. The weather? GORGEOUS

3. We've entered into the most fun, but also the most stressful, time period of the preschool year. It starts a few days before Halloween and ends somewhere around January 20th. With the holidays approaching, there's a ton of fun activities to do. But I think some parents forget that little children DO NOT need to be out a every party/fair/church activity/get together until late at night, nor do they need to eat absolutely every piece of candy/cake/pie/goody given to them.

In the past week in Albany we've had Halloween, huge Fall Festivals, church revivals, football games and the fair. And this is only the beginning! I'd love to send a note home to some of the preschool parents saying "DO NOT EXPECT A GOOD BEHAVIOR REPORT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE DARLING IF THEY'VE BEEN HOPPED UP ON SUGAR AND OPERATINGON FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP! SHOW SOME COMMON SENSE, PEOPLE!!!!". ;)

4. The girls are off to Tifton tonight for Caitlin's birthday. James is going to pick them up after work tomorrow, while I go to a wedding. Mmmm...wedding cake!

5. I'm VERY EXCITED to be out of school Monday and Friday.

No comments: