1. I have decided that this posting every day thing is completely overrated. I will, howver, see it through.
2. We had our Thanksgiving Feast today at preschool. All of the two, three and four year old classes ate together in the church Fellowship Hall. The food was provided by the party moms from each class, and it was absolutely delicious!
I was a little wary of the whole "eating together" idea, but it actually turned out really well. The moms did all of the work, including serving all of the food and doing all of the clean up! They had tables set up specifically for the teachers, away from the kids, and we were able to simply enjoy our lunch. The kids were all very well-behaved, and given that there was about 75 of them, that's saying something!
3. It's quiet here, because James and the girls are over in Tifton, being nice to my parents. :P James is actually helping with some ongoing home-improvement projects, and since the girls are already out of school they went with him. It was weird watching them drive away today, off to have fun while I went to work. Bit of a role-reversal.
I'm trying to be productive and work on January's lesson plans. That way I can get alll of my copies done before we go on Christmas break and not have to worry about it when we go back to school in January! Because that's me- I like to plan ahead and not worry about it at the last minute. Crazy, I know. :P
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment