Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Was Tagged!

The lovely Laura tagged me for this survey. (She is my sister-in-law, but we've never even met! How sad is that?? We need to rectify that situation, Laura! ;D)

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys
1. My family
2. A good book
3. Sitting at the beach with the sand between my toes and the wind in my hair, watching the waves

3 Fears
1. Conjoined Twins
2. Not being a good wife and mother
3. Clowns

3 Goals
1. Finish college
2. Travel to Europe and the British Isles
3. Hike at least part of the Applachian trail in all of the states it goes through

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Working my way through Nigella Lawson and Ina Garten's cookbooks
2. British Entertainment: BBC Costume Dramas, Top Gear, The Vicar of Dibley, The Graham Norton Show, Absolutely Fabulous, North & South (No, not the one with Patrick Swayze. This one, featuring the extremely dreamy Richard Armitage. *swoons*), Robin Hood (also featuring Richard Armitage), etc.
3. Reading all of the books an my night stand and in my library pile.

3 Random surprising facts about myself
1. I sleep with a sleep mask. I think my eyes are permanently damaged from trying to sleep all those years with Dad's Christmas light display shining directly into our bedroom window. Thanks Dad!
2. I've worn glasses since I was ten. I've tried three different times to wear contacts, trying out the different options, and they never worked. I think I got this from my mom. Thanks, Mom!
3. I love going to the movies and discovering we're the only ones in the theatre. It makes me feel very special- likes it's our own private screening!

I am now tagging Stacey, Shauna, Helen, Vickie and Jed!

2 comments:

J-Mom said...

Okay, okay--I know I am tagged, it's taking me awhile to think. I haven't forgotten.

Rich and Vic said...

Wait a minute....under the header...obsessions, where the heck is Harry Potter?