Jim said he wanted more blog contribution from James...
God bless us, every one!!! Merry Christmas!!!
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

7 comments:
Its even funnier in person!
I think I would have peed my pants laughing if I was there, thanks for some well needed Christmas laughter!
Hilarious! AND Scary!
I think we all need a little more explaination as to who the pole belongs to.
Was it a Christmas present?? And if....for who?
BTW - Your Christmas parties are much more eventful than ours!!
That is hilarious!! I wish I could've been there to see that!!
Corey and I watched this and I thought Wow nobody should ever see James do that. Poor Pole!!! Hope there was no children in the room to be scarred for life. Love ya and miss ya
Frodo- It really is even better in person, isn't it??
Shauna- Always happy to help!
Beckie- The pole belongs to...my mother. :P No seriously! My brother and his wife gave it to her for Christmas this year.
A few years back (when we still lived in Tifton) we started to remodel Mom and Dad's living room. This included taking out a built-in desk and bookcase that divided the living room from the dining room.
When Dad and James knocked it out, the found there was wa floor-to-ceiling beam running through the divider that was load bearing. So the pole had to stay. In the middle of the room.
So what else are you supposed to do with a pole in the middle of the room but dance around it??? :P
James and Mom were the usual suspects when it came to the dancing. Now that Dave (my brother) and his family are living in the big house, they told Mom she couldn't do her pole dancing anymore. So they made her her own pole for her house and gave it to her on Christmas Eve, which lead to the ensuing hilarity of the video.
You should come to one of our Christmas parties. It's always a GOOD TIME! :P
Hanga- You should have been there!
C&N- The best part is when NATHAN started dancing around the pole! It was hilarious.
Post a Comment