YES!
Christmas vacation began 20 minutes ago and I AM THRILLED.
Sadly, no magical little elves have been around my house this week, so there are floors to be swept and grunge to be scrubbed out of bathtubs. I figure if I get it all done today, then I don't have to feel guilty about doing next to nothing over the next 2 1/2 weeks. ;)
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

3 comments:
Go girl! I hoping to do some deep cleaning tomorrow, that is if I can keep myself from playing!
Yay! I am so glad its Christmas vacation too! Nathan is going to take off a week from work starting on Christmas Eve, so it is going to be GREAT! I need to go start cleaning too!
Your house looked clean yesterday when I stopped by. It was very Christmasy. The cake balls were fantastic and I have to have the recipe.
Post a Comment