Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I thought about titling this post "Unto Us A Child Is Born" but thought that might be sacrilegious

At any rate, we have a new niece! Meghan Kinley Vicars joined the fam yesterday, much to the delight of everyone except Frodo, but who cares what he thinks anyway?






Isn't she sweet? She even had her first dirty diaper while we were there last night, so we got to introduce the girls to the wonder that is Meconium! Good times all around.

The best part came when we were leaving the hospital. The hospital in Tifton has huge protraits on the walls of the families of hospital staff members and benefactors. Underneath each picture is a brass nameplate. As we were walking out, we noticed this picture and nameplate:





alskjfalskjdflkajsdflkjasklsdflsdfsjdflkasjdf

Who knew Lord Voldemort setteled in Tifton GA for awhile??

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Voldemort a family man? Must be a ruse!

Erin said...

Congrats on the new family member - she sure is cute. We might be thinking pink, too....
Love the photo. I think I would have laughed so hard they would have had to take me to the ER.

Katheryn said...

That is awesome! Oh and the new niece is pretty awesome too.

Gawdun said...

I love how EVERYONE get's their own photo taken with the baby. I never noticed that photo before. I mean I did attend that hospital MANY A TIMES. However I do have to say that hall way always freaked me out!