
Blah, blah, blah, tell me if you've heard this before- my library basket is overflowing and so is my nightstand. So many books, so little time!! Anyway, I rearranged some bookshelves the other day with the idea of clearing out a shelf to put all the books I've bought but haven't read yet. As I started loading the shelf, I quickly realized it was going to take more than one bookshelf to hold all of the BIBBHRY.
Let's put it this way- I stopped counting at 30 books.
*is ashamed*
*not really*
So that's my confession for the day. I buy too many books. (Although, in my defense, these books have been bought over the course of several years. On second thought, I don't think that's a very good defense.)
Now it's your turn: CONFESS YOUR DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET!!! It'll be fun!!!!

2 comments:
Don't feel guilty, I am the exact same way. I just bought 2 more books today, 3 last week, 3 the week before, I brought home 20 from my Moms at Christmas...I am ADDICTED!!! :)
Nothing wrong with having too many books!
I have to give you my deepest darkest secret in code. Ready? Here goes: alsdkjfoiiujwllsdf ksijfs.
And I wouldn't change a thing!
;)
Post a Comment