2. It's completely wrong that I have to maintain both anti-wrinkle and anti-acne skin care regimens.
3. File under "It Could Only Happen In The South": I was given a compliment on my Vera Bradley handbag while shopping for rainboots at the Tractor Supply Company.
4. All week the weather has been cold and windy and getting colder and windier. It was supposed to be leading up to last night when a combination of weather patterns would lead to a WINTERY MIX of snow, sleet and ice, thereby necessitating the cancelling of school.
Instead what happened was for the first time in over a week the temperature DID NOT drop waaaaay below freezing. What it did instead was say *just above* freezing and have the wind blow so much that the wind chill was 17 degrees all day. Ergo, no snow day. Not cool Mother Nature, not cool. Or should I say: NOT COOL ENOUGH!!!
5. Next week is Pajama Day at preschool AKA My Favorite Day of the Year AKA The Day I Missed Last Year Because I Had Pneumonia. What I sleep in will not work for Pajama Day. I went shopping at three stores today for new pajamas. Evidently fat people are forced to sleep au naturale because there were NO pajamas available for anyone over a size 14. And since I can find no new pajamas, I am forced to keep the muumuu I stole from my mother over Christmas.

7 comments:
I loved your post today, it mad me laugh and I needed it today :)
You are so funny! I love reading your posts.
P.S. The squirrel lady is Robyn Tepley. Do you know her?
I was having an insanely busy night at the Ruby Tuesday last night and when I had a quick rest moment my google reader phone ap showed you posted and when I read it and then saw this AMAZING photo I got super happy and laughed. Thanks. Your blog makes my day!
SEXY! I love how you dressed up the muumuu with a fashionable scarf. You trend setter you!
I am however a LITTLE concerned that you know how to spell muumuu.
Good thing I just ordered me a new one though it is a short one. I had not seen that picture. Did you take the ocks home also or were they the ones I washed the other day wondering when they had been worn?
I buy mens pj's. They are comfy and fit.
So do you sleep au naturalle? Lol! I have to say you do look lovely in the muumuu. They may just make a comeback.
Thanks for the kindred spirit post. You always remind me I'm not alone.
Post a Comment