Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reason #284 While I Love Teaching Preschool

There is a little girl in my class who I adore. (Yes, I love all of my kids, but I seriously want to kidnap this one and raise her as my own.) She sits by me everyday at lunch and she makes me laugh on a daily basis.

Yesterday I was helping her with some morning work, and she started talking about a "Miss Pam" who was her teacher last year at a different preschool. She told me she liked Miss Pam better than me, and I pretended to cry and she laughed.

This morning, she came in, all smiles, and told me she had a surprise for me. This is what she gave me.



It's a picture of me with the word 'SORRY' written at the bottom. And then she said she was just kidding, and that she really loved me best of all.

I might not let her go to kindergarten next year.

3 comments:

To Live Deliberately said...

I have similar stories, just not so sweet and innocent :)

Carrie Dixon said...

That was super sweet!!!

J-Mom said...

Love their innocence and sweetness and goodness!