Two Things That Have Helped Get Me Out of My Funk:
1. Finding out my ticket will only cost $89 (providing I choose not to fight it in court)
2. This sketch from SNL last Saturday night- This is for you, Mom.
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

4 comments:
That was a little CREEPY but hilarious!
I didn't know Lawrence Welk catered to 'that' type of audience. I should have given it a chance. Hah!
Glad to hear you are out of your funk. I hate those days too!
I had no clue what to expect, but thanks for the great laugh!! I might have to start watching SNL again.
I may have to sleep with the lights on for a couple days after that!
HA Ha
What to say, what to say....How cruel of you to chrush memories ofthose lovely evenings in Brookfield before we got cable. Heck, remmber I was happy just to have a tv after not having one for seven years.
Post a Comment