Five Random Things You may Not Know About Jennifer
1. I have lots of scars on my lower legs and knees, mostly from when I fell down a stone staircase at my Jr High in 8th grade and from my 2005 car accident.
2. I read the entire Anne of Green Gables series at least once a year.
3. I once came *thisclose* to winning U2 concert tickets from a radio station. I was caller #94 and I needed to be caller #95. I'm still depressed about it.
4. I moderate a Harry Potter message board and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
5. Conjoined twins scare the hell out of me. They are FREAKY and need to stop going on Oprah RIGHT NOW! Especially the two sisters that are attached at the head, and the one sister sits on a chair while the other one pushes her around. JUST STOP IT!
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment