Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy...But That's How It Goes

Things I Have Been Thinking About Lately:

Power Naps...Lulu...How to avoid strangling a drama parent before Seussical is over...Joseph Smith's plural wives...Cooler weather...Why Ginger Ale is an amazing cure-all...Is it time to cut back on my depression/anxiety meds?...Probably not...Creative ways to teach four year olds...Cooking...Reading more...Eating better...keeping the romantic spark alive...IKEA...Medium rare steaks...Being the mother of teenagers...Trying not to be Judgey McJudgerson and failing miserably...My feelings about the LDS church versus the Gospel of Jesus Christ...waxing my legs and armpits instead of shaving...What I know at 34 versus what I knew at 24...The lemons on my neighbor's tree that are almost ripe...Jed graduating from high school...he was our "first child", you know...Finally buying a Digital SLR camera

1 comment:

To Live Deliberately said...

So. Many. Things. I want to know about them all!! Drama parent? Please share. Meds? Probably best to stay. Joseph smith's wives!? Yeah, crosses my mind too. And WHO are you judging? spill! Miss you at church! Don't let the LDS church get in your way of the gospel.