Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good Bye, I'm Moving to the BIG CITY

I was doing great, keeping calm and carrying on and all, when on Saturday our lawn guy put a rock through my van window. Did you know that auto insurance is not like medical insurance, in that once you meet your deductible you are good for a year?? No, with auto insurance you have to meet the deductible EACH AND EVERY INCIDENT!!

Luckily, I know a glass guy. A benefit of small town living- I have a personal glass guy! I called him up and told him my sob story, and he told me that he would order my glass and have it installed by Tuesday, and $50 cheaper than the insurance company recommended where we would get a "discount".

So now I have new glass, and we have also settled with the insurance company on James' car. All that's left is to find him some new wheels. And if we have any more car trouble this summer the title of my post will absolutely true.

In other news, we hosted a birthday party at our house last night, and it was a rousing success. In sadder news, now that all of these people have been to our house they will move, because that's what ALWAYS happens when we make friends. Sorry, Albany.

In other other news, I'm making Sloppy Joes for dinner. They will be tasty, because I'm *pretty* sure I make the very best Sloppy Joes ever.

3 comments:

nancy said...

forget the sloppy joes! iwant the hotdogs in the summer fun picture.

Jamie Cline said...

We're NOT moving! Yay!

You know what that means...let's have ANOTHER party!

The Sauls Family said...

YAY!! Another party!!