I decided to take advantage of having two less people in the house and do some deep-ish cleaning. James cleaned the carpet and I attacked the kitchen. However, in the interest of KEEPING IT REAL, I took pictures of things I haven't done (and to be perfectly honest, probabaly won't any time soon).
I hate dusting. It's a waste of time. It just comes back and this time of year it brings pollen with it(especially if you like to keep your windows open, which I do). DOWN WITH DUSTING!!!
The food side of the laundry room is pretty organized, but the laundry/storage side? Not so much.
I despair of the craft closet. In spite of my best efforts, it's always messy. Darn kids, it's their fault!
Preschool books in the playroom I need to put away. These are the books I've ordered and/or used since December. I'll probably clean it up in June. There are probably two hundread books in those stacks. I have plans of cataloging them all, but probably won't complete that task until sometime in 2015.
It took me ten minutes to find a pair of matching flip-flops the other day. Pitiful.
I seriously have no idea why all this STUFF is piled up on this shelf. It has no business being there. But Have I done anything about it? No.
Other things I haven't done but should? Windexing the front windows where the cats and dog press their noses, mopping the kitchen floor (the red clay blends in with the tile quite nicely) and cleaning the shelves in the top of my closet.
Just keepin' it real.

3 comments:
How did our grandmoms keep that dust under control!
I'm confused. When did you sneak into my home and take all these pictures?
Rude! ;)
I credit my children's hearty immune systems and my husbands improved asthma symptoms to my hatred of dusting. A little dirt is good for the soul! :-) i am hoping to climb back on the FlyLady wagon as soon as Noah starts giving me some 4 hour sleep stretches. that should start by 16-18 months, right?
Post a Comment