You know the little "About Me" thing that's on the sidebar of most blogs? Ever notice how most people write about their family and mention their "beautiful children"? (Yeah, I'm guilty of it, too.)
Just once I'd like to see something along the lines of
"Married 11 years, mother of three kids that are kind of homely, but we love them anyway. What did you expect when my DNA mixed with Bubba's? It's not like we're Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt up in here!"
That would be kind of a refreshing honesty, wouldn't it??
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

3 comments:
I just checked my "about me" on my blog (because I honestly couldn't remember what I had written there) and I actually refer to my kids as making me crazy. I don't mention them being beautiful once. I wonder what that says about me as mom :o
It's says that you are refreshingly honest, Katheryn! ;)
It is titled "Me" so that is who I wrote about!
Post a Comment