Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weary and Worldly

We've been home from our exciting trip through Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia since late Tuesday night. I'm still tired. I guess driving 800+ miles in three days can do that to a person. However, we had a fabulous time, and it was definitely worth any expended energy. I took a pile of pictures and got them developed yesterday at Sam's. The order came to 198 prints- the stack was three inches thick! It's too bad I don't really scrapbook anymore. :P Who knows? There's still plenty of time before school starts again, and I may be inspired!

I have so many post ideas that I'm finding it hard to concentrate enough to write them out! However, the girls are going to "CAMP NANA" this week, so I won't feel bad if I spend all day in front of the computer. ;) With that, I'll leave you a teaser picture from our trip.

2 comments:

Nedidiah said...

Bird Dog Statue!!!!

Beckie said...

All day in front of the computer?
*JEALOUS!*
I can't wait to hear about the trip.