I guess I am.
I love the early-morning-we-just-woke-up shots. And here is visual proof that I am no Mommy Sue- no homemade breakfast on the first day! AND I let them eat Trix, which I think might be a criminal act in some parts of the country. ;)
It's good to know the reflective patches on the backpacks work! :P
We went and met the teachers yesterday, and I think they are in for a good year. I got a good vibe from all of them which bodes well. (Last year I did *not* have a good vibe from Isabella's main teacher, which turned out to be well-founded. Self-fulfilling prophecy perhaps?) Anyway, they are both excited, and they both have at least one person they already know in their classes. Plus, they both have really good lunches (leftovers from our dinner out at out favorite restaurant), so how can you go wrong?
In other news- YAY! It's time for the Olympics! And how excited am I that we have the DVR to aid in our Olympic game watching?? No more staying up until midnight and being tired the next day! No more missing favorite events because they come on at crazy times! Fast forwading through the commercials! I'm telling you, *this* is the real People's Revolution. ;)

4 comments:
Wow, the girls look so big! I hope that they have a wonderful year. Are you teaching full time at Covenant this year? School starts on Aug. 18 and it can't come fast enough.
BTW, you are totally old enough! Shouldn't you have teenagers by now:)?
Fourth grade was one of my favorite years. They certainly looked happier than Jed did at 6:20 am. Stella's teacher looks about sixteen years old. Tell my girls Nana looks forward to more lovely drawings from school.
Is school off to a good start with your girls? They look really excited to be going back to school. Dallin starts next week and he can hardly wait. By the way, we absolutely hands down agree with you about the DVR. It is the only way to watch the Olympics!!!! And haven't they been great! We are still on a high at that amazing 4X100m mens race. It was awesome!
We have loved our DVR for so long. But yes, during the Olympics it's even nicer.
Post a Comment