For a Faith in God project I am writeing a letter to my nana about how much I appreciate her. This how I feel and respect about you I love you, I care for you are very kind too me. I love you because you take care of me when I got some scratches by rose bushes or when scraped myself on the ladder in the pool. You took very good care of me at those times. I love you very much!!! xoxoxo
What To Do With Nasturtiums
-
[image: What to do with nasturtiums]
What to do with nasturtiums
Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature of 55-70°F. Water your
plant enough...
2 years ago

5 comments:
My day is truly complete. Nothing makees me happier than to see my little angels walk in my door. Anyone for homeschooling?
I can't wait until Nathan and Sam learn to write...MAYBE I will be lucky enough to get something like this. You ROCK Nance !!
oops...sorry Madeline, you did a great job in your letter for your awesomne Nana.
Very sweet!
You know, when I did my letter, I had to write a whole page, and mail it, instead of just sending a simple e-mail.
Post a Comment